1. Ss will be grouped in 3's with special attention given to the computer skill level of each member of the group so that Ss with more advanced computer skills are grouped with Ss possessing less advanced computer skills.
2. Ss will choose their roles (Travel Agent, Visa Officer, Real Estate Agent) and set about investigating the following two work & travel sites:http://www.workandtravelusa.net/
3. After they have investigated the above two sites, Ss will use a Web Search Engine to find another work & travel site and fulfill their individual roles.
4. After investigating each work & travel program according to the various roles, Ss will discuss all three and decide on one program that appealed to them the most. Ss will have to work together and look at the pros and cons of each program to decide on the best one to write the letter of inquiry to.
6. Ss should review the above site related to inquiry letters and take the following quiz:
7. After the letter has been written, Ss will send it to the T, via e-mail, as an attachment.
8. The T will then upload the letters to the school intranet where Ss will be required to critique two other groups' letters of inquiry. These comments will be made by opening the letter and making a list of comments at the bottom with at least 3 things the group did well and 3 things the group could improve when writing a letter of inquiry.